We are fully compliant with California State Laws SB420 and Prop 215, and we only deliver to qualified medical marijuana patients with a current, valid recommendation. We carry a full selection of medical cannabis including flowers, concentrates, edibles, topicals, tinctures, hash, and CO2-extracted oils, and we do NOT carry anything extracted with butane.

High Desert 420 FAQS

How do I become a member?

We are a non-profit collective dedicated to providing safe, convenient access to
medical cannabis for Prop. 215 patients that are sick, in pain and have obtained
a valid physician’s recommendation.

What do I need to get verified?

Your Dr's Recommendation and valid ID.

What kind of CA Recommendation do I need?

Dr's Recommendation will have an embossed seal on it and only the original will do.
We do not accept medical cards in lieu of paper one with seal. A picture of original recommendation is required. Have your recommendation available if asked by the
driver to authenticate it.

What type of ID do you accept for verification?

In accordance with state law, we require one of the following:

Current/Valid California Driver’s License or State ID in addition to a valid doctor’s CA Recommendation to sign up and become a member of HD 420 and receive a delivery.

If your California ID is expired, we will accept an interim ID issued by the DMV
in conjunction with your expired photo ID.

If no California Driver’s License or State ID is available, we can accept a current and valid Passport.

We can accept a valid Military ID.

Photocopies of your documentation will not be accepted, always have your original documents available.

Your first delivery, what to expect?

We will call you shortly before arrival to assure prompt service and discretion.

On your first delivery the driver will have a collective membership agreement for you to initial and sign. This is required for compliance with California State Laws SB420 and Prop 215.

You will need to show the driver your ID and original CA Recommendation. This information is private and confidential and is never shared with ANYONE.

Donations are payable with cash only and due at the time of delivery.

Do I need a Recommendation since Prop. 64 passed?

YES in California you still need a valid CA Recommendation.

Adults 21 and over can legally consume and grow marijuana. Adults can legally possess up to an ounce of flowers or up to eight grams of concentrate and over can legally grow six plants in an enclosed area or indoors. Local county laws still have the right to ban outdoor growing and limit indoor growing.

Adults 21 and over can not purchase recreational cannabis until January 2018.

Copyright © 2018 High Desert 420 | All Rights Reserved